GENERAL OUTCOMES (2002-2003)
Final report for the
year 2002-2003 (available later)
Participation to some conferences, more particularly the 14th EAEEIE conference in Gdansk
Recall: Outcomes for the year 2001-2002
Recall: Outcomes for the year 2000-2001
TASK 1: Bologna BMD Process Reflection and Implementation
(release 12 available in September 2003).
1) Monograph on Harmonisation of curricula in Europe. The redaction of a report is at the end, relative to the state of the art
of Electrical and Information Engineering curricula in Europe, and the reflection and implementation of the 358
model of the Bologna process (Bologna-BMD process).
2) List of keywords: elaborated in order to characterise the sub-fields of Electrical and Information Engineering
(EIE) with a common European view.
Synthesis on the curricula (J. Esteves, O. Bonnaud)
Communication (C. Burkley, Angel Garcia, Silvia Stefanova, Denis Genon-Catalot, M. Joćo Martins, Anselmo Seoane)
Control (J. Ligus, S. Mylvaganam, R. Ubar)
Electronics (O. Bonnaud, & al.)
Power systems (J. Esteves, F. Maciel Barbosa)
Computers (in .pdf format or .rtf format) (P. Lappalainen, J. V. Benlloch)
4) Portal presenting curricula available throughout Europe
in Electrical and Information Engineering for colleagues and for students.
TASK 2: Development of pedagogical resources
1. The template has been update. Some courses are presently available from this
address. For the moment, these pedagogical resources are also available
2. Documents relative on the reflection on quality:
Documents on quality by Montse Novell:
Slides of Pr. Mrozek on quality
Documents of Elena Shoikova:
Slides of Fanny Klett