These pedagogical resources have been developed within the frame of the
SOCRATES INEIT-MUCON project from September 1996 to November 2000. This project is managed by the EAEEIE (European Association for Education in Electrical and Information Engineering).
The general screen is divided into three parts:
- In the first part of screen (zone 1), there is the general menu available during the navigation and contain the following headings:
- Power systems
- The second part of screen contains the under-menu text (zone 2).
- The third part of screen (zone 3) contains the lesson. Sometimes, it occurs that a full screen page may be open to facilitate the reading. In this case, it is necessary to come back (after reading) either using the "Back" key of your browser or closing the current window.
- The fourth part of screen (zone 4) contains the heading following :
- Other links
- This is an example of the signal processing sub-package: